Careers at MarisSage Remedial Therapies
Are you passionate about using massage therapy to make a difference and help others feel their best? Do you get excited to get the best possible outcomes for your clients and have your clients walk out of their consultation feeling amazing?! Read on!
MarisSage Remedial Therapies is a boutique clinic specialized in treating chronic musculoskeletal tension, disorders and stress management through effective remedial and pregnancy massage therapy. We pride ourselves in providing quality treatments, person-centered care, and building strong client relationships through curiosity, warmth and emotional intelligence. We take the time to ask, to listen and to understand the whole person and believe to respect the client’s pain threshold.
An opportunity opened up for an enthusiastic, caring and self-motivated remedial massage therapist or myotherapist, with strong interpersonal skills to join our close-knit team.
· You are confident in remedial massage to release tension, stresses or pain and provide treatment to relieve related symptoms of muscular disorders or for maintenance purposes.
· Have the skills to assess clients’ specific stresses or pain, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
· Can adapt your style, technique, and pressure to personalise the treatment.
· Have excellent customer service skills, as you are responsible for your own reception duties, rebooking, and payment
· Are proactive demonstrating initiative, embrace feedback and able to work unsupervised.
· Are motivated and have a genuine desire to build rapport, grow and maintain a client base.
· Are reliable and trustworthy
Skills and experience:
· Minimum of Diploma of Remedial Massage or equivalent
· Preferable 2 – 5 years experience
· Good verbal and written communication skills and a professional attitude
· Able to register with all Australian private health funds
· Own Public & Professional indemnity insurance, First Aid + CPR
· Training in pregnancy will be looked upon favourable
· Knowledge of HICAPS and Soap Vault is a perquisite – training provided
We have 2,5 days/evenings available for a subcontractor. Ideally, we are seeking someone for Monday and Friday but hours can be discussed, although availability for fortnightly Saturday and one evening a week is essential.
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for improving others’ health & wellbeing, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: Mariska Smits, MarisSage Remedial Therapies –www.marissage.com.au