Dads Group Baby Massage Classes
Baby massage course like the others but for dads only!
A great way for dads who like to gain confidence in handling their teeny tiny human, spend some quality time with their baby without the ‘girl shatter’.
Please express your interest in a men’s group by contacting us.
What will you learn?
- The permission sequence
- What are appropriate oils to use
- Recognizing cues for massage time
- Best time to massage and how long and how often
- Full body massage routine – legs, belly, chest, back, arms and face
- Right pressure to use and which areas to be mindful off
- Specific techniques for colic, wind, constipation and reflux
- Exercises for flexibility and to assist lymphatic flow
- Contraindications for massage
- Baby and Bath time
- Discussion about bonding
- Techniques to use for toddlers and older children
At the end of training, you know how to perform a full baby body massage, safely, at the best time for bubba.
It’s fun to do and a great skill to have. Newborns love, love, love it!! And you will too. Mummy and Daddy proof!
Classes run over a 4 week period.
4 x 1 hour sessions – 6 dads maximum – $120 total for all 4 lessons
What to bring
- A change mat and two towels
- Wear comfortable clothing as we sit on the floor
What I provide
- Free 125 ml Baby massage oil for you to keep
- Free instruction manual for you to keep
- Full instructions for infant massage strokes