This 1,5 hour workshop gives your the basics of how to massage your baby safely. Teaching you hands on massage techniques, together with some theory of when to massage, do’s and don’ts, cue’s, right pressure and which oils to use.
What will you learn?
- The permission sequence
- What are appropriate oils to use
- Recognizing cues for massage time
- Best time to massage and how long and how often
- Full body massage routine – legs, belly, chest, back, arms and face
- Right pressure to use and which areas to be mindful off
- Contraindications for massage
- Baby and Bath time
This event can be booked on location, as a speaker for a group or as a workshop. The minimum number of participants is 8.
1 x 1,5 hour sessions – $ 25 per person
Workshops are currently canceled due to the restrictions of COVID-19
Keep an eye on our social media for updates and reopening of the clinic.
Upcoming Dates: See Facebook for more event information.