This 1,5 hour workshop gives your the basics of how to massage your baby safely. Teaching you hands on massage techniques, together with some theory of when to massage, do’s and don’ts, cue’s, right pressure and which oils to use.
What will you learn?
- The permission sequence
- Appropriate oils to use on infants and children
- Recognizing cues for massage time and stress signals during massage
- Best time to massage and how long and how often
- Demo of a full body massage routine and correct pressure to use – legs, belly, chest, back, arms and face
- Contraindications for massage
This event can be booked on location, as a speaker for a group or as a workshop. The minimum number of participants is 8.
1 x 1,5 hour sessions – $ 25 per person
Upcoming Dates: See Facebook for more event information.