One on One training
Baby massage training one on one, tailored to your baby needs in the comfort of your own home.
Great option for couples that like to do this together. This is also an alternative for parents with special needs baby, premature babies coming home or women with postnatal depression
What will you learn?
- The permission sequence
- What are appropriate oils to use
- Recognizing cues for massage time
- Best time to massage and how long and how often
- Full body massage routine – legs, belly, chest, back, arms and face
- Right pressure to use and which areas to be mindful off
- Specific techniques for colic, wind, constipation and reflux
- Exercises for flexibility and to assist lymphatic flow
- Contraindications for massage
- Baby and Bath time
- Discussion about bonding
- Techniques to use for toddlers and older children
At the end of training, you know how to perform a full body massage, safely, at the best time for your baby.
One-on-one instruction over two weeks in your home.
2 x 2 hour sessions – $155.00 total
What to bring
- A change mat and two towels
- Wear comfortable clothing as we sit on the floor
What I provide
- Free 125 ml Baby massage oil for you to keep
- Free instruction manual for you to keep
- Full instructions for infant massage strokes